The following information and prayer suggestions for Eurasia Northwest are adapted from our book Prayers: A Journey Through Eurasia, which we gave away at General Council in 2017
Nearly every country in Central Eurasia lists drug addiction as its primary concern, followed by unemployment and poverty. Human trafficking is prevalent throughout all of Central Eurasia.
The governments of Central Eurasia have yet to understand the value of a Christian presence in their nations and severely restrict the church from meeting together or evangelizing. Followers of Jesus face beatings, rape, imprisonment, exile, and even death.
In spite of all of this, the church is growing.
Here are a few ways you can pray for this area:
- Pray for every village and city in Central Eurasia to be reached with the hope of Jesus and the love of the Father.
- Pray for believers to be strengthened, even in the face of persecution.
- Pray for biblical training for church leaders in places where it is not available.
- Pray for freedom from the cycles of political violence, domestic abuse, drug and alcohol addiction, and human trafficking.
- Pray for workers to be called and equipped to serve in Central Eurasia.
Thanks so much for praying, and thanks, as always, for being a part of this community. We couldn’t do this without you.