The following information and prayer suggestions for Eurasia Northwest are adapted from our book Prayers: A Journey Through Eurasia, which we gave away at General Council in 2017.
Southern Asia contains some of the most breathtaking scenery on the planet.
From the snowy ridges of the Himalayas to the sapphire coasts of the Maldives, Southern Asia abounds with beauty. But there is deep brokenness under Southern Asia’s beauty. All five nations are among the poorest in the world. All five countries of Southern Asia have laws that severely limit Christian witness.
Without a miracle, most people in this region will live their entire lives without hearing the gospel even once. Please join with us in praying for the good news to reach every heart in Southern Asia:
- Pray that the people of Southern Asia will find freedom in Christ.
- Pray for wholeness and healing of deep soul-wounds.
- Pray for the government leaders who are severely restricting the spread of the gospel to have hearts softened by the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for open doors for the gospel. Pray that God’s people would find ways to build relationships, influence culture, and present the gospel.
- Pray for churches to be planted in every city and village of Southern Asia.
Thanks for your prayers, and thanks, as always for being a part of the Eurasia Community. We couldn’t do this without you!